easy, delectable, dependable. white chicken chili.
white chicken chilis are not made equal. let me tell you guys, this white chicken chili seriously takes the cake for “most bang for your buck” and for your time.
y’all, with only FOUR ingredients and with stellar flavor, you seriously can't go wrong with this recipe.
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
| 1 - 6 hours (slow cooker option) | 8-12 servings |
1 1/2 LBS chicken breast, cooked and cubed/shredded
1 jar (~24 oz) medium (or spiciness of your preference) salsa
4 cans (~15 oz each) great northern white beans or cannellini beans
8 oz pepper jack cheese, PLUS 4 - 8 oz more for serving
Slow cooker Instructions
1) Place uncooked chicken breasts + salsa in slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 hours, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
2) Once chicken is cooked through, use a fork to shred chicken in crock pot.
3) Add the remaining ingredients; beans + 8oz pepper jack cheese.
4) Cook on low another 1-2 hours until cheese is melted + soup is warmed through
Stove top Instructions
1) In large soup pot, add all ingredients and simmer for 30 - 45 minutes.
Cornbread or johnny cake + a traditional vegetable salad go wonderfully with this soup!